Monday, November 28, 2016

Pixie Dust Required's Favorite Things: Your Holiday Shopping Guide for the Disney Fanatic

  

Anyone who follows this blog knows that I think it is extremely important to shop small business!  I work hard to find you the best Disney products through small shops.  I thought with the holidays right around the corner, I would make you a compilation of all of my favorite Disney products and where to find them!  These are in no particular order, but I am sure you will find the perfect gifts on this list for your loved ones who are Disney lovers (or feel free to share this post with your love ones letting them know YOUR wish list!  LOL) .  Happy Holidays and have fun shopping!  Don't forget to tell them Pixie Dust Required sent you!




DISNEY INSPIRED JEWELRY:
I have several pieces from the amazing Laurie over at Little Things by Laurie.   She makes some of the most adorable Disney inspired jewelry there is!   She has a huge inventory to shop from giving you many choices to find the perfect item for your loved one!  Her prices are extremely reasonable too!  You could even use these as stocking stuffers!  Click HERE to read my blog post reviewing her.  It would be really hard for me to pick a favorite piece of jewelry I have from her, but if I had to, it would be my Magic Kingdom map necklace!  I get a TON of compliments every time I wear it!  Its a good way to keep a piece of Disney close to your heart too!  Be sure to visit her etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/LittleThingsByLaurie




DISNEY SHIRTS:
OK, so this has to be one of my favorite vendors!  Once Upon Your Tshirt makes some of the best and most original Disney shirt designs!  I am IN LOVE with her shirts where she takes smaller images of Disney characters and uses them to create a larger picture of a particular Disney Character!   She also makes amazing decals and Disney costumes! Jenifer is one of the sweetest people you have ever known as well!  Be sure to click HERE to read my review of this shop.  Don't forget to go to her etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/onceUPONyourTshirt and see all the many things she has to offer!  She can also work with you to customize your order as well!




DISNEY LETTER ART:
For a very original and custom gift, you have got to check out this awesome Disney letter art by Totally Disney!   He goes around and takes different pictures of letters INSIDE of the Disney World theme parks then uses those to spell out a name!   Click HERE to read my review of his work.  You can visit his Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/TotallyDisney




DISNEY HANDBAGS:
This is something I actually have on my wish list!  I already have one amazing Mickey Tote bag from Carlson Quilt Fabrics, but I want a custom bag with a shorter handle!  You can get ONE OF A KIND handmade and embroidered Disney handbags from her!   They are extremely high quality and look stunning in person!  The highest price for a handbag I see is $48 which makes them VERY reasonable!    I also love that she offers a big assortment of characters, even rare ones!  (I personally want the Pinocchio bag!)  She also makes the most gorgeous Disney throw pillows!   Be sure to visit her etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/CarlsonQuiltFabrics




MOUSE EARS:
What Disney fanatic wouldn't want a custom pair of Mouse Ears??    Tymbysia Creations is my go to girl for Mouse Ears!  I love how original her ears are!    You truly will not see anything even close to the designs she comes up with!!!   They are very sturdy too!   Lillie's most favorite ears are her Lion King ones she designed and I am having her design a wedding pair for me now!  Message her to customize a pair for your loved one according to their favorites!!!   You can read my blog post reviewing her by clicking HERE.  Be sure to visit her Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/TimbysiaCreations to see all of her wonderful work!




DISNEY FAMILY SHIRTS:
Enchanted by Designs is another one of my favorite vendors to go to for Disney Shirts.  Their Family shirts are my favorite because kids of ALL Ages and genders like these!!  We have four kids ages 10-13, so finding a shirt they all would love was difficult, but all four truly love these shirts!!  They take a ton of Disney character names and form them into a Mouse Silhouette!  You can choose from a ton of colors too and the shirts are all EXCELLENT quality!  You can read more about them in my blog review post by clicking HERE.  Be sure to check out all of their amazing products on there Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedbyDesigns.




DISNEY HAIR BOWS:
Ok, so some days, instead of wearing Mouse Ears, I like to wear Disney hair bows!   Yes, adults can rock a hair bow sometimes too!  You can even wear them when your not at the parks and get less strange looks then when you wear a pair of Mouse Ears!  LOL!  Magic and a Little Glue is my favorite vendor to get our Disney hair bows from!  She has some adorable and original designs.  Her bows are actually very high quality!  These stayed on in the wind of the roller coasters and even when it rained and it never even changed the appearance of the bow!!  I will only wear their hair bows!  And at an average of $8 a piece, not only are these very reasonable in price, but they would make a perfect stocking stuffer!   Be sure to check out her Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/MagicandaLittleGlue.  I don't think I can pick a favorite, but I seem to be drawn to the Fairy Godmother bow a lot!   Be sure to check them all out!
  




MAGIC BAND DECALS:
If you have a loved one that has an upcoming Disney Trip or perhaps is a Disney Annual Pass Holder, I am certain they would love a magic band decal that will customize their band into a piece of artwork with their favorite characters!  Thimble Threads has the best magic band decals I have found!   She has some very rare characters too which I love!   They were easy to apply and they stayed put and looking amazing through a ton of trips and weather elements!  At $8 a piece, this is another very reasonably priced gift or a perfect stocking stuffer!   Be sure to visit her etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/ThimbleThreadsDotCom.




DISNEY GLASSWARE:
I am super excited about these glasses from Two Doxie Designs!   She offers a ton of Disney glasses to choose from, but what I REALLY Love is that she can customize ETCHED Disney glasses!  You can not beat her prices!  She has this adorable wedding pair for just $29.95!   But make sure you visit her Etsy Store at www.etsy.com/shop/TwoDoxieDesigns to see the other Disney Designs she offers!  If you don't see the perfect glass for you loved one, send her a message, she can do custom work as well!




AUTOGRAPH TOTE:
I am in love with my Autograph Tote from threeKdesigns!  There will be a post coming from it soon, but I am waiting until I can fill it up with autographs, there is so much room on my tote for more autographs, I am amazed!!!    I will eventually be ordering some for each of the kids as well I believe!  For just $22 with personalization, you can not beat that!  Having a personalized tote is so much more fun then a book!  And face it, its a lot lighter to carry around too!!!   Be sure to visit her Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/threeKdesigns




MOUSKETEER EARS:
Everyone knows I am in love with getting and wearing Mouse Ears!  Let's face it, what Disney fanatic isn't?  I have a lot of mouse ear makers I love, but Main Street Darling sticks out in my mind because of the original mouseketeer style of ears they offer!  These ears are perfect for fans of all ages and gender, but what I REALLY love is that you can get customized ears for the guys in your life from them!!!   Finding ears for guys is a lot harder then you would realize!  Be sure to click HERE to read my review article on them.  And be sure to visit their Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/MainStreetDarling to see all of their amazing designs!  Her shop is on break, but be sure to send her a private message there to see if she can customize a pair by Christmas!



DISNEY TRIP:
OK, so what can beat giving someone an actual DISNEY TRIP to Disney!?!?!?!   Even if you can not go at Christmas time (which let's face it, is the most magical time to visit), you can get a deposit down on a trip to Disney and present that to your loved one with something else on this list!   Even just a night or two at one of the resorts are a great little getaway gift as well!   If you are going to book a Disney Trip, we always recommend using a travel agent!  Ohana Adventures Travel is the go to agency to just do that!  Even better?  ALL OF THEIR SERVICES ARE FREE!!!!  Be sure to check them out by visiting
 Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!











No comments:

Post a Comment