That is where a Disney Travel Agent comes in handy! You let them know where you want to go, what dates your interested in, and how many in your group, and they can set up as much or as little as you want! They can even help you set up your dining reservation and fast passes if you want them to! Disney Travel Agents are people who love Disney and spend a lot of time staying on top of the newest specials and events going on. Here is the cool thing, most Disney Travel Agents, you don't pay them for their services to you! DISNEY DOES! That is right, you can have someone do all the work and planning at NO EXTRA COST TO YOURSELF! (which by the way, this is also a way at no cost to you to support small business, you know how important that is!)
If you do not have a Disney Travel Agent of your own, I have some exciting news! Here at Pixie Dust Required, we have partnered up with Ohana Adventures Travel. They LOVE Disney and truly enjoy helping you create the most magical memories for you and your loved one(s). They can do all Disney locations! They are also great at helping you find the best price and the best accommodations to fit your families interests!
Take a Minute and go like their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OhanaAdventuresTravel
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!