Monday, September 21, 2015

Disney Meme Monday, Edition 1

OK so one of my goals for this blog is every Monday to bring to you DISNEY MEME MONDAY!

We all dread Mondays, right?   Well, lets bring some magic and humor back to the dreaded day!  Every Monday morning I will post a new blog with my favorite Disney Memes I have seen.  So make sure you comment with your favorites too so next week they may make the post!!!!




OK so this is hilarious, but oh so true!

OK, how many do this?  Haha

I dare you to do this!


Hahaha, gotta love it

Ok, this is for all the haters out there who think grown ups cant love Disney too!

OK, I am actually considering this for my son next year now!   GENIUS!


I literally LOL when I saw this one

Guilty!


You know its true LOL







Please feel free to share as always!



If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

1 comment: