Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Disney Wedding Wednesday featuring our Pixie Dust Required Wedding! Episode 2: THE PHOTOGRAPHER, Randy Chapman

Today is officially 100 days away from my Disney Wedding at House of Blues in Disney Springs, FL!  I am over my head in wedding planning at the moment trying to get everything ready.   But one thing I have set in stone is my photographer!  I am a member of the Disbrides on Disney Brides Diary Facebook group which is a sisterhood of women who are planning their weddings and incorporating their passion for Disney as well!  It was there that I first heard of Randy Chapman.   Several of the brides had used him and so I began following him on social media as well as other photographers as well.  He often will post a 'favorite shot of the day' and I am always in awe!  When it was time to start selecting a photographer, I first checked with my Disbride friends of course!  Randy was one of the people I first contacted.   He stays busy, so sometimes it will take him a bit to get back to you, but when he does, you will find he is such a caring person!!!    From when I first was in talk with him about shooting my wedding until I actually booked him, I had several changes in my venue alone.   LOL.   Even after I booked him, we had a scare and thought we were going to have to make some big changes in our planning (thankfully it all worked out).  Randy was so assuring and accommodating, so willing to work with us, it helped take away a bit of the wedding planning stress we all get.   Another thing that stood out about Randy, he is one of the most affordable photographers we found, which was a wonderful surprise!   I can not wait to see the pictures he takes on my wedding day!!!   

Randy Chapman has been a photographer and has won several awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire as one of Florida's best photographers!

Like his Facebook by clicking HERE.
Visit his website at www.chapmanphotography.com

I hope you enjoy looking at his many amazing photos as much as I do!

This is one of my FAVORITE locations he shoots at!  Hoping to find money in the budget to schedule extra time to do some pictures here as well.........



I love that in all his pictures I see so much joy and fun!



I think I need glitter now..........












































He doesn't just do weddings!  He can do family sessions, individuals, senior portraits, and so much more!







A trash the dress session he did!







If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 

and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment