Friday, December 1, 2017

2017 Pixie Dust Favorite Things: Holiday Shopping Guide for the Disney Fanatic!


If you follow this blog, you know that I am a huge supporter of small business!   I think supporting one another is a critical thing to do in our society!   Every holiday season, I love to do a list of some of the best gift ideas for the Disney fanatic in  your life!  (If you are the Disney Fanatic, be sure to share this list for ideas for your loved ones too!).   These are in no particular order, but I am sure you will find the perfect gift (or two) on this list!   Happy Shopping!  
 Don't forget to tell them the Pixie Dust Required blog sent you!




CUSTOM MOUSE EARS
The one thing every single Disney fanatic LOVES to get is custom Mouse Ears!!!  These will be sure to bring a HUGE smile to the fan in your life!   Tymbysia Creations is hands down my favorite mouse ear artist!!!  She puts so much work into every single pair!   The artistic creation in each pair floors me every single time I get a new one!!!   Her store has a huge range of themes (anywhere from $30-$40) as well as some adorable artistic bows too!!!   If you do not see one you love, be sure to contact her, she can create a custom pair just for you!!!  I personally have a few of her pairs and am dying to get my next pair already!   Guess what?   Ohana Adventures Travel clients get a special discount when booking their Disney vacation too!

Click the following links to find her:
Instagram:  @Timbysia_creations




DISNEY SHIRTS
All Disney Fans never feel like they have enough Disney themed shirts!   And we all love ones that are special and not made for the big named stores!  One of my favorite places to get shirts from is Poofy Cheeks Shirts and more!!   I have gotten several shirts from her myself already!!!  (I have even had her customize Dance mom shirts for me, she does more than Disney!).  They always come super high quality and absolutely gorgeous!!  They wash very well (which, Ive orderd from some vendors the vinyl falls right off).  Her prices are extremely reasonable too ($15-$20)!!!!    She is the perfect person to order a special shirt for one person, or matching family shirts!!!!  My personal favorite are her glitter designs!!!   Make sure you join her special Facebook group in the link below to see what all she offers!



DISNEY YETI CUPS
Yeti Cups are a big deal right now!!!   They keep your drink hot/cold for an extremely long time!!    What's better than a Yeti Cup for Christmas?   A customized Disney one of course!!!  At Once Upon Your T-Shirt, you can mail them a Yeti Cup and she will customize it for $30 or you can order one from $45-$55!   She even has glow in the dark designs!!!!  (These do not have vinyl decals, all images are permanent and will not flake or peel off. Glow in the dark portions appear white in the light, and are UV and Black Light reactive)  Be sure to check out all the other things she offers too!!!   (She also makes awesome decals for the wall or car!!)



DISNEY JEWELRY
Every girl loves to get jewelry, but the Disney Fanatic girl especially loves Disney themed jewelry!!   My absolute favorite place to get jewelry is from Little Things by Laurie!   I have several piece made by her!   My favorite is the Walt Disney World Map Necklace (seen below).  I even had her make a pair of custom Mickey Mouse cufflinks for my husband on our wedding day!   Every single piece I get from her comes packaged beautifully and the quality is amazing!   I get so many compliments every time I wear one of them!!!  Her prices range anywhere from $8-$30 with $15 being the average cost of a piece.  I promise you, this gift will not disappoint!



DISNEY HAIR BOWS
When you go to Disney, you will see girls of all ages wearing Disney themed hairbows!!!  Some of the best ones I have ever gotten have been from Magic and a Little Glue!   Not only is the artistic beauty of these bows amazing, the quality is extremely high!!  These held up through packing a full suitcase, a Florida rainstorm, and the wind of a roller coaster!!  And yes, the clasp even stayed put in my hair (which is super fine by the way) through all of that!!!!  The average bow costs about $8 each which makes this a very affordable gift or even a perfect stocking stuffer!!!



GARDEN ART
This is actually one of the items on my wish list!!!   I happened upon this shop one day while browsing on Etsy and fell in love!!  I love to sit outside and either rest in my hammock or try to grow a garden (my thumb isn't exactly green LOL).   I get very excited when I find something magical to add to my backyard!  It makes me feel like I have a little bit of Disney magic outside!  Galactic Garden Arts makes some gorgeous metal arts for your yard!!!  If you have a Star Wars fan, you ESPECIALLY will want to check this shop out!!!   I had to add two pictures just because I love the castles they make, but this house sign is EPIC!!!!  Their prices range from $25-$70 which I think is extremely reasonable for something like this!



THROW PILLOWS
Most Disney Fanatics are always looking for ways to bring a little Disney magic into their own homes!  Throw pillows from Carlson Quilt Fabrics will do just that in a very unique way!    Her pillows are so big and comfy too!  I absolutely love them!   They are extremely high quality and she has a ton of wonderful designs!   They range anywhere from $24-$60 ($60 is for a pair) depending on which you pick from!   She also makes some amazing purses too!!!   Make sure you check her store out and see what all she offers!  I have her Pinocchio pillow already and love it, but this Mickey & Minnie Mouse pair is on my wish list this year!



DISNEY SKIRT and/or DRESS
OK, so this is another item on my wish list this year and something I have been DYING to get for myself, but have yet to order one!!  Brave Little Tailor makes the most adorable Dresses and Skirts!   She has some great vintage prints as well!  I love it when shops feature some of the older lesser known characters, and she does just that!   Her skirts and dresses run on average about $48.
Instagram:  @thebravelittletailor



MAGIC BAND DECALS
If you have a Disney Fanatic in your life that has a trip coming up or is a Annual Pass Holder, a Magic Band Decal is a MUST!!!!   This turns their magic band into a customized piece of art!  My favorite place to get these is from My Fantasy Bands!   She has a HUGE selection of themes, and even has pieces to cover the mouse icon in the center!!!  And guess what?!?!?!   WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT that will get you 20% off your order!!!!   Use code pixiedustrequired20 at check out!!   That is exciting!
Instagram:  @myfantasybands




DISNEY SHORTS
Here is another item on my wish list!   I found That Sew Heather on Instagram and fell in love with her adorable shorts!!!   She has all kinds of Disney themed shorts!  These look like the perfect thing to wear in the hot weather too!!!  Be sure to follow her on Instagram and check out all of her designs!
Instagram:  @thatsew_heather



DISNEY PIN BOARD
If you have a pin trader on your list, you have got to see these pin display boards!!!   We have two of these in our home and they are amazing!!!   They are very high quality.   They are $29.99 for a small and $39.99 for a large.  They have a Mickey head shape (seen below) as well as a full Mickjey Mouse shape!  They do offer several other shapes as well, but we are partial to the Disney ones!





DISNEY BUTTONS
Every Disney fanatic loves Disney buttons!  I personally get excited when they look just like the Celebration Buttons that Disney gives out, but customized!  Tangled in Buttons does just that!!   I already have some I have ordered and can not wait to see them!   She has some pre-made you can pick from, or she can customize one!  These are perfect for any celebrations!!   Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon, Christmas, and more!!!




DISNEY PINS FOR TRADING
Our family is seriously into Pin Trading!!!   For every single holiday, we always go on Ebay and order pin lots for trading!  The kids love getting these and trading them with the cast members when we go!  We have found a store that is located in USA and very reliable!  We always get legitimate pins and accurate counts (some shops will rip you off on that!).  If you have a pin trader, be sure to check this shop out!



DISNEY TRIP!!!!
OK, so this is the best thing you can do!   BOOK A DISNEY VACATION for the Disney Fanatic in your life!  I promise you, you will get a HUGE reaction from them!  Whether it be a weekend getaway or a full vacation, this will bring the most magic!   Ohana Adventures Travel is the agency we personally run ourselves!   You get all of the help (or as little help) as you want and all 100% FREE!!!   We dont have any hidden fees at all!  We will help you find the best deal, as well as adjust your rate if a better deal comes out!  We also give you a very detailed customized itinerary!  We do crowd control days (helping you pick which park to go to with the less crowd on your trip), dining reservations, fast pass reservations, and so much more!!!   And if you like to do all the planning yourself, thats OK!   Booking with us still wont cost you any different and you help our small business out!  Its a win win situation!   And as a bonus, when you book with us, you get special discounts on select small businesses!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including me! I love al of the items in this roundup. Those Disney ears though!!

    ReplyDelete