Friday, June 3, 2016

Disney Friends are the Best Friends!


Some of my best friends in life are people I met through our combined love of Disney!  Actually, one of my dearest friends, Amanda, I met in a Disney fan group, featured her on the blog, and I now hear from her every day!  Not only do we not talk about all things Disney (which we do everyday practically LOL), but we are very involved in what goes on in each others lives!   If she doesnt hear from me, she knows something is up and checks on me!

One of my other friends, Lori, we also met on a Disney Facebook group, I may not talk to her as often as Amanda, but she is someone who often encourages me and just lifts me up when needed!  She has brought me joy during times when I needed it most without even realizing it!  And of course, we talk Disney too (I mean what good is a Disney friend without that!).   She lives all the way in California so she helps me with my Disneyland fix! 

Disney friends not only get your love and passion for Disney (when there may be others who look down on it, read THIS blog if you feel that pain!), but they embody the true spirit of Walt Disney himself!   Always there listening to you, encouraging you, laughing with you!  Nothing beats a good Disney Friend!

So where can you find some of these amazing Disney friends?   Well, there are a ton of Facebook fan groups where you can connect with others.  However, Im gonna be honest and I have been in some where the people are down right worse then Scrooge, Jafar, Mufasa, and all the other villains we know!   Don't be in groups like that!   YUCK!   Here are a list of the groups I love the most!   Go over and join them, and start posting and joining in conversations, I promise you will end up making some of the best friends you have ever had!

PIXIE DUST REQUIRED PALS
This is a newer group based on all my lovely readers out there!   We need more of you to join in and speak up!   Right now (at time of this blog being posted) we have almost 400 members, but its mainly Amanda and I posting, join in the fun and start speaking up by clicking HERE!

DISNEY FANS AND FRIENDS
This group has over 8k members currently, but I have yet to encounter anyone rude on there!  The admins are sweet as can be, one of them is our very own Angela Luongo!  They do a great job of keeping all the villains out of there and really portraying Walt Disney's attitude about life!   Click HERE to join in their fun!

DISNEY FOODIES
Ok, so most of us who love Disney, also REALLY get excited about the food served there!   I am talking snacks, desserts, meals, drinks, all of it!   Sometimes we get overly enthusiastic about our food!   We do not care though because that Disney magic makes everything taste SO GOOD!   If these are your people, click HERE to join in the fun!

DISBRIDES ON DISNEY BRIDES DIARY
If you are planning a wedding or hope to be planning a wedding one day and want your love for Disney to be included, this is the group of you!  This is a ladies only group (although they do offer a subgroup for DisGrooms) who are all (or have been) planning weddings on Disney Property, cruises, and in their hometowns!   They also offer a ton of Subgroups for just about any other interest you can think of.  Click HERE to join that group!

DISNEY PLANNING TRAVEL GROUPS
OK, so if you are planning a Disney Trip yourself, not only are all of the above groups helpful, but Ohana Adventures Travel is an affiliate of Vacation with the Magic and they offer planning groups by your month!  For example, if you are going to Disney in April 2017, they would have a group for that month where you can get a ton of tips specified to that time frame!   Go like Ohana Adventures Travel by clicking HERE and send them a message and they can add you to the appropriate group!



WHO ARE YOU BEST DISNEY FRIENDS?
SHARE HOW YOU MET THEM AND A PICTURE IN THE COMMENTS!





No comments:

Post a Comment