Thursday, September 22, 2016

Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch at Ohana!

On our last Disney World vacation, our number one Dining Reservation I was determined to get was the Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch at the Ohana Restaurant inside the Polynesian Resort. (If you are on the Dining Plan, remember most character meals count as just 1 table service credit, the biggest perk of using the plan in my opinion!  We personally saved a ton of money and avoided standing in line to meet a ton of characters, also saving time!).   All of our kids LOVE the movie Lilo & Stitch.   It also has a huge meaning for us being a blended family, we often use the Ohana Quote from the movie:  "Ohana means family.  Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."   We are such fans, we named our Travel Agency business after it, Ohana Adventures Travel (even a hidden stitch in the logo!).  I had also read and heard so many other fans rave about their breakfast!   So it truly was on our absolutely must do list!

Let me tell you, we were not disappointed in the least!   In fact, all 4 children agreed this was one of the best meals we had!  The atmosphere there is amazing!   It is so relaxing.   All of the servers refer to themselves as Aunts and Uncles.   You truly feel like you are at some tropical home with your relatives!   They serve the food family style, meaning it is still all you can eat, but they bring out platters to serve yourselves from at your table.
The food!   OH MY STARS!  THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!   I am drooling writing this actually.  It was the best meal I think we had the entire trip!   You can access the menu by clicking HERE.






I do not even know that I can tell you what my favorite food there was, it seriously was all so good!  I mean, you cant ever beat all you can eat bacon of course!  Mmmmm.  And I am super partial to Mickey Waffles (seriously, I act like a kid at how excited and happy those make me!  LOL).  The potatoes, the cinnamon Hawaiian bread, the sausage, I mean seriously, it was all so delicious!!!


Lillie was crazy about the "Stitch Juice".   Everyone was loving it actually!  Pretty much, its a mixture of passion fruit, orange, and guava juices.   Grown up tip!   You can order it as a mimosa!  I didn't realize this until we were leaving, but I am excited to try it the next visit!)   If you are craving it, I have heard the POG juice on Amazon (click HERE) is pretty similar!
Lillie, like all of us, ate a ton and was so stuffed afterwards LOL

The character experiences at this restaurant were AMAZING!  I don't know if it was because we very much felt relaxed and at home, but we felt like the interactions were longer and more personal!  Like a lot of the other character dining experiences, they did do a Character parade where the kids can get instruments, and parade around the restaurant with the characters!



I LOVE my personalized autograph tote bag by threeKdesigns!





Over all, I think every single person should do this Character Dining Experience at least once!  I know this will be the one we do every single visit without question!  It is also the meal I most recommend to every single one of my clients!







If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment