I truly hope that none of you have to visit Arnold Palmer Hospital (the local children's hospital in Orlando) while on vacation at Walt Disney World! Nobody ever likes being at the hospital!
However, for those who have had to make that trip, Disney has done something there to add a little bit of their special magic! All over the hospital you can find special touches of Disney! I found all of these amazing statues and figures in the main lobby and thought you would love to see it for yourself!
I can remember as a kid when they first built this castle being fascinated with it!
I love that Jaq and Gus Gus are hidden on the castle!!!
Tinkerbell is also hidden high above near the castle!
Notice the cool Pirate Ship Playground outside behind Mickey and Pluto?
The Seven Dwarfs!
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!