Friday, May 20, 2016

Watermelon Cupcake at Contempo Cafe

I have a huge weakness for Disney Cupcakes!   I also have a huge weakness for seasonal flavors (Im the girl that goes pumpkin crazy in the fall, peppermint crazy at Christmas, and Watermelon crazy in the summer).   Recently, on one of my favorite Disney fan groups, Disney Foodies (if you love Disney and food, this Facebook group is for you!), a fellow fan shared that Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary Resort had some new cupcake flavors.   This really excited me because not only is the Contempo Cafe one of my favorite places to eat and get baked goodies, my fellow fan announced they had a WATERMELON CUPCAKE!!!!  So I had to go get one as soon as I had the chance, and OH MY STARS!  This cupcake is one of the best ones I have had there!






This cupcake is very moist!   You can taste the watermelon in the icing, cake, and the cream center!   I am told this is a seasonal cupcake, so if you are on the Disney Property anytime soon, you have got to go try this one before they are gone!  AMAZING!


















If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 
www.facebook.com/OhanaAdventuresTravel 
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!   They can help you find the best rate, the best resort to meet your needs/wants, and even help you with dining reservations and fast passes!!!!  They can even notify you if a better rate comes up!
*In Affiliation with Vacation with the Magic Travel Agency
(https://vacationwiththemagic.net/Fryer)




No comments:

Post a Comment