There are so many available things to do to celebrate New Years Eve at Walt Disney World!! Not only inside of the parks, but all over the resorts and Disney Springs as well! Be sure to check out the Pixie Dust Guide to New Years Eve 2015/2016 for more details!
However, I am so excited to bring to you a detailed schedule of what is going on inside of the parks!
- There will be two fireworks shows on December 30 and 31: Holiday Wishes New Year Celebration at 6:30 pm and Fantasy in the Sky at 11:50 pm
- Guests will be able to experience special dance parties on both December 30 and 31. There will be one in Frontierland from 7:00pm-2:00am and one at the Castle Stage from 9:30pm-2:00am.
- Complimentary Cookies and Hot Cocoa will be available for guests on December 31 from midnight until 1:00am at the Columbia Harbour House and also at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.
- Hats and horns will be distributed on December 31 beginning at 4 pm at the following locations: Near Splash Mountain, Near Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, Tomorrowland Speedway, and the East FastPass+ viewing lawn
- Illuminations will take place twice on December 31. Holiday Finale at 6:00pm and the New Years Countdown at 11:40pm.
- Hats and horns will be distributed beginning at 4:30pm and last until supplies run out at the Disney Performing Arts stage in Future World West, the Wonders of Life walkway in Future World East, and at the American Adventure.
- DJs will be found at the following locations: Future World West Fountain Stage, United Kingdom, Japan (Silent Groove), America Gardens Theatre, Italy, and China.
- Lights! Camera! Happy New Year! Fireworks will take place at 12:00am on December 31
- Hats and Horns will be distributed beginning at 4:00pm on Dec 31 at the following locations: Echo Lake-entering at Min & Bill's Dockside Diner, Toy Story Midway Mania- entering toward Toy Story Midway Mania and exiting at the Coke bottle, and Fantasmic! pre-show at the 7:00pm show only.
- Guests can enjoy continuous entertainment on December 31 from 3:30pm-8:30pm in Africa, including Burudika Band, DJ Khalifa, and character greetings with Rakiki and friends. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
New Years Eve is said to be the busiest day of the year there. The Magic Kingdom often reaches capacity in the morning and they turn guests away until some leave. Epcot is also said to reach capacity at times.
WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE PARKS?
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!