WHO ELSE LOVES HALLOWEEN?!?!?!?!?
Next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday! And what is better then spending Halloween at Walt Disney World? Today, Disney released the dates for the 2017 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
AUGUST: 25,29SEPTEMBER: 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
OCTOBER: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
If you have never been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, I highly recommend it! You basically get to dress up (even adults!) and go trick or treating all throughout the Magic Kingdom!! I personally love seeing all the Disney themed costumes! There is of course the very popular HOCUS POCUS Halloween Show and the Boo To You Halloween Parade! You cant miss those!
As of time of writing this, tickets have not yet went on sale, however, knowing the dates, you can book your Halloween/Fall Vacation around this!!! The earlier the dates, the less crowded typically. However, even the dates that are crowded are very enjoyable!! You get to see more costumes then too!!!!
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!