Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ALOHA ISLE REFRESHMENTS, AKA The Dole Whip Place


So one thing I have to do every single time I visit the Magic Kingdom (even if the weather isn't sunny) is visit Aloha Isle Refreshments!  This is where the famous Dole Whip is found!  If you are just new to your love for Disney and do not know what a Dole Whip is, it is a delicious Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream that you have to try, words will never describe how yummy it is!

It has been a couple years since I have been at the Magic Kingdom (which for me was the longest I have been without visiting my other "home") so I may be behind, but I was surprised to see they moved the Aloha Isle Refreshments location!  It switched places with Sunshine Terrace (also known as the Orange Bird place LOL) and has a much larger facility!   Which actually, as popular as the Dole Whip is, was a very smart move!  It is right behind the Aladdin flying carpet ride in Adventureland.   However, I was very disappointed to see some changes in the menu!!!


I ALWAYS get the Dole Whip float!  However, they used to have an Orange soft serve ice cream that I would get with the Dole Pineapple Juice (FYI, this juice is the freshest Pineapple Juice you will ever taste!  It may be the Disney magic that makes it taste that way, but SO GOOD!).   They no longer have the Orange Soft serve ice cream!!   My daughter would love to get that ice cream by itself!  Did anyone else do this as well?   
DISNEY!  If you are reading this, please bring the Orange soft serve back!!!!!



Regardless, I got the Pineapple Float (all pineapple) and was still a very happy camper!!!   Best to get right before the parade and enjoy it while you are waiting for the parade to start!  My 9 year old son (who truly is my mini me) is now hooked as well!   




If you are as crazy about the Dole Whip as me, make sure you check out this super cute Dole Whip Shirt for both genders and in youth and adult sizes!!!!








If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 
www.facebook.com/OhanaAdventuresTravel 
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!   They can help you find the best rate, the best resort to meet your needs/wants, and even help you with dining reservations and fast passes!!!!  They can even notify you if a better rate comes up!
*In Affiliation with Vacation with the Magic Travel Agency
(https://vacationwiththemagic.net/Fryer)


No comments:

Post a Comment