Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Big River Grille at the Boardwalk Resort

I love hanging out at the Boardwalk Resort at Disney World (just a boat ride away from Epcot and Hollywood Studios!!).  There are so many fabulous things to do, eat, and see there!  Everytime we go, Jeremy and I always walk by the Big River Grille and say how good everything looks and smells.  Recently, we went without the kids and decided to have dinner there.  THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!  In fact, I can not wait to go back again, hopefully soon!  They served us some of the most amazing delicious food I have had in a very long time!  If you are a beer fan, they also serve their own brew they make there as well.




For an appetizer, we shared a bowl of their beer cheese soup.  This sounded odd to me at first, but OH!  MY!  STARS!  This soup was AMAZING!  I have been craving it since I left!  It is similar in texture to potato soup but much more rich and yummy!



For Dinner, I had the Hazelnut Crusted Chicken!  OH MY STARS this dish was divine!!!!    The entire thing, sides included!  I have never in my life had such a delicious chicken dish!  This is one of those meals I think I could eat every single day and be very content and never get sick of it!  I was worried when I ordered it that it could possibly be very sweet, not at all!!   It was the perfect combination of savory with a tiny hint of sweet from the cherry sauce!  If you only get one meal at the Disney Resort, THIS is my pick!!!!









Jeremy got the Flame-Grilled Meatloaf and he was just as excited and happy as I was over his dish!  




Here are some pics of their menu:



I would give this restaurant one of the highest ratings and would absolutely go there again and again!  
If you wanted to make this a special date, you could even go over to the Boardwalk Bakery for dessert!   HINT:  You can take your dessert back to your room or home! ;-)






If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!







No comments:

Post a Comment