Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Disney's 2015 Frozen Holiday Wish at the Magic Kingdom


Last year the Magic Kingdom had a special Frozen themed show at the Magic Kingdom that became so popular, they extended it past the holiday season!   They brought it back this year and there is something truly magical about seeing the Castle draped out in icicle lights!  Just takes my breath away every single time!   Here is a video of this amazing show!


I have to admit, I have watched this video several times.   When the Let it Go song starts playing and Else begins her wintery magic, I get goosebumps everytime!    And when the castle turns into her ice palace, something in me wants to cry!  Im a big cheeseball, I know!  I did see the castle covered in icicle lights in person a couple weeks ago, but I have yet to see this show in person myself.  I have a feeling when it happens, I will be an emotional mess, hahahaha.   Anyone with me on this?








SHARE YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS IN THE COMMENTS!


If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment