Friday, November 6, 2015

We Love Disney Album, a Pixie Dust Review!

Last Saturday Disney released a new album!   WE LOVE DISNEY is a pretty cool cover of some of our favorite Disney songs by current Popular artists!
Here is the tracks:
      1. NE-YO Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
  2. Jessie J Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
  3. Jason Derulo Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants Ingonyama (The Lion King)
  4. Gwen Stefani The Rainbow Connection (The Muppet Movie)
  5. Ariana Grande Zero To Hero (Hercules)
  6. Jhené Aiko In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice (Alice in Wonderland)
  7. Fall Out Boy I Wan na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (The Jungle Book)
  8. Tori Kelly Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
  9. Kacey Musgraves A Spoonful of Sugar (Mary Poppins)
  10. Charles Perry Ev rybody Wants To Be a Cat (The Aristocats)
  11. Jessie Ware A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
  12. Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts Let It Go (Frozen)
  13. Various Artists It s a Small World


My oldest daughter (12 years old) LOVED it!!!!   My youngest son (9 years who is a huge Disney fanatic) said he prefers hearing the original songs, LOL.    

I really enjoyed it and listen to it when I am without kids quite a bit.  I am a huge Muppets fan, so I was happy to see the Muppet songs on there, but personally, I felt since Disney did not own them at the time of them being written, I would have preferred to see other Disney songs fill that slot!    

Both my daughter and I love the Its A Small World cover the best!!!!  And can I just say I LOVE the Album cover artwork?   I want it on a shirt!!!  LOL

If you have not gotten it yet, I suggest you click the Amazon link on this blog and check it out ASAP!


HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE ALBUM YET???   WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE COVER???



If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment