In this image, the areas shaded in yellow are the existing wetlands that will be filled in. The area shaded in blue is where new wetlands will be created. The green area is the existing theme park. The pink is the entrance ramp from World Drive/Osceola Parkway.
This image shows a new Victory Way and Osceola Parkway Interchange as well as new bridges into the parking lot area.
There is also speculation that they will be adding parking garages to the parking area at Hollywood Studios, but time will tell on that one!
I personally am thrilled to see all the changes coming to Hollywood Studios! Toy Story Land and Star Wars land is just the beginning. Of all the parks, I have to say this one has been my least favorite (although I still love it) and have thought for a while now it needed some major re-vamping! It may be several years before we finally see everything in completion, but I look forward to watching each step along the way! History in the making!
WHAT CHANGES ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO AT HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS? ANYTHING YOU ARE HESITANT ABOUT?
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!