Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Welcome to Pixie Dust Required!

Welcome my new blog Pixie Dust Required!  I am so excited to start this new magical journey with you!    I have so many exciting things I can't wait to share with you all!   This blog will be dedicated to the millions of us out there who live, eat, breathe, and dream of Disney!   The ones who can't wait to get back to the land of Magic and Memories!    We are a fun group of people.  We will eat anything shaped like Mickey Mouse, we will randomly join in singing just about all songs from Disney movies, we wear Disney memorabilia as often as we can (if your like me you are currently listening to a Pandora Disney Station drinking out of a Disney mug lol).  Yah, some of you may look at us like we are crazy, but we really dont care because we know inside, our blood is covered in Pixie Dust and we enjoy making magical memories of all kinds! 

I grew up in Orlando and recently moved back to the Daytona area about 5 or so years ago.  I go onto the Walt Disney World property every change I get.   I love exploring Downtown Disney and spending the day resort hopping.   Until I raise enough funds to purchase my annual passes (please feel free to visit my go fund me account at www.gofundme.com/PixieDustRequired)  this blog will be about those visits as well as all the ways I like to incorporate Disney into my every day life.

 I hope as I build followers, you all help participate in the fun!  Can't wait to get to know you all!

Dont forget to like my Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment