Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Once Upon A Time Halloween

If your like me, your already well into planning your family's Halloween costumes for this year, and I am sure it has some sort of Disney theme, right?  I am (more to come on that in the future).

Well, I had to share last years theme with you.  I was very proud of ourselves last year!  My kids and I are both HUGE fans of the show,  "Once Upon A Time".   Like I get upset if I miss even one episode.  It was actually my sons idea at first for us all to dress as OUAT characters, I was hooked!!!
 I was Emma Swan (I even found the most adorable necklace with the OUAT book on it!).   What was great was my costume all are pieces I can wear anytime.  I didnt care that most people didnt even know I was dressed up that night, I was loving it myself!


My daughter wanted to be Ruby.   Now as a character, she can be a little too risque for my 10 year old to mimmick, so we changed it up.   I found the beautiful red velvet cape on Amazon, added a white tank top, black leggins, and black boots.   Of course we had to get red hair extensions from our local beauty supply store (Those only were a couple bucks).  We made her a necklace with a wold on it and added bright red glossy lipstick.




My son was Hook!   I basically just found him a generic pirate costume and added a hook from the Dollar Store and he had to have a pirate ring and sword at the Party Store.  

I think we made a pretty dashing little OUAT trio if I do say so myself!  



This year we will all be in Disney costumes but not quite as themed.   What are some themes and Disney costumes you all have come up with in the past??




If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!


No comments:

Post a Comment