Let me just start off by saying I did not think it was possible to have a child so much like myself as my son! There are times when the fact that he is TOTALLY my child sticks out more than others. On a recent visit to watch Fireworks for the night, he was cracking me up with his antics.
When we first arrived at Downtown Disney, he hopped out of the car skipping and excited! The magic had taken him over! These are some of the lessons I learned about Disney Magic from him that night!
- Disney has a magic bubble surrounding it! It is an invisible force field that keeps all the good magic inside. That good magic is called Disney magic and it is what makes people filled with so much happiness. Anybody can use the Disney Magic if they just believe.
- When you get inside the gates of the Magic Kingdom, that is where most powerful Disney Magic is. It is the most powerful because that is where it all began. (On this night he was stressing how badly he needed to get inside those gates because he was in serious need of charging up!)
- Everybody has a different type of Disney Magic. Some people can fly like Peter Pan (that is his favorite), some people can go invisible, some people can change into other shapes, and yet others (like himself) can use super speed to go faster!
- Disney Magic can be transferred through different items that come from the park and can help you charge up your belief. That is why souvenirs are so important!
- Only people who believe in Disney Magic can see characters others can not, such as Bambi in the woods (we saw a deer from the Disney Bus on property) or Peter Pan flying in the sky!
- The Epcot ball is where the majority of Disney Magic is stored, and that is why it is so big!
- As long as you believe, you can be anything you want to be!!! That's one of the best parts of having Disney Magic inside of you.
I know there are many skeptics out there at letting children believing this type of stuff. But I believe it is children who have a childhood filled with magic and wonderment because some of the most creative people out there! Look at Walt Disney himself and the empire he created. None of that would not be possible without a very wild and active imagination. And I think there is wisdom in what my sweet boy says! ALL IT TAKES IS BELIEVING!!!!!!
WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOUR KIDS BELIEVE ABOUT DISNEY? Share in the comments.
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!