Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Muppets are Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There have been rumors for several years now that they were bringing the Muppets back to TV.  I have been anxiously awaiting for this to happen for several years!  When ABC announced it was finally happening, I literally screamed in excitement!  Im not even kidding.


I did not expect it to be exactly like the original show, we are living in a new era now.  When I first heard the news that Kermit and Ms. Piggy broke up, I was not happy (I mean if they can't make it, is there hope for any of us?  Hahaha).  The previews and press let us know that this new Muppets reboot will focus more on their personal lives (which to me confirmed it will not be like the original).

I know a lot of people were not super thrilled with the premier last night, I however, loved it!!!!  It kept up with the original show, just showing more of behind the scenes and what their lives are like (just as they said it would).   I loved they brought in a mix of celebrities and bands and I really look forward to who they will bring on in the future!  

Fozzie had not been one of my favorite characters in the past, but I loved the story line they brought!  I always thought of Fozzie as the lone bear, but to see him with a girlfriend was pretty cool!   The bear jokes when he met the parents had me laughing!

I was a little unsure of the new pig girlfriend Kermit had at first.   However, by the end of the show I was a fan.   I loved seeing his little co-dependent self gain some courage and speak up for what he liked/wanted!   Yet they found a way to still keep his sensitive side in too!   Face it, we all love the sensitive guy, I mean frog!

I am really looking forward to next week's episode!!   What did you think??  What were your favorite parts??



If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment