Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Disney Snack Spotlight! CREAM CHEESE STUFFED PRETZEL!!!!


Recently, I had seen a post about a Cream Cheese stuffed pretzel in a Disney Facebook group.  I felt like I had been seriously missing out!   I had never even heard of such an awesome thing!   So on my last trip to Walt Disney World, I was determined I had to find one!  I was told to check out the LUNCHING PAD which is in Tomorrow Land right by Space Mountain and under the Astor Orbiter (or as my kids call it, flying rocketships....you know the ones you take an elevator to ride!).  When I got there, thankfully, I got the last one!  Apparently, they are growing more popular and sometimes temporary sell out!  Well, I see why!   YOU GUYS!   This is one of the best tasting snacks I have EVER tasted ANYWHERE!!!!  You absolutely have to try one!   It is warm, a perfect combination of salty and sweet, and down right heavenly!  I dont think I will ever go to Disney World again and not get one!!

You can use a snack credit if you have the dining plan, and if not, it will only cost you $4.79!

A LITTLE EXTRA TIP:   I also saw them at several kiosks at Hollywood Studios and one or two around Animal Kingdom!   So if they happen to sell out at the Magic Kingdom, try again later or try one of those parks!







If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 

and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!


No comments:

Post a Comment