Thursday, December 10, 2015

Exciting new Disney Parks merchandise coming in 2016!

Disney Parks Blog just released this video telling us about 16 new products Disney is releasing in 2016 and can I tell you I am excited about all of them!!!!!




Out of all of these amazing new things to come, I have to say I am MOST excited about the new Dooney and Bourke!


I mean seriously!   Can we all just pause in awe of the glorious splendor of these bags?!?   Dooney and Bourke happen to be my favorite purse designers, I have been in agony waiting to get a Disney one, but these two!   They top the cake!   Seriously!  I must own them!


So many of the other new products coming out have me in complete wow mode too!   The trash can ornaments, although silly, will probably be a new addition to my tree next year!   Also pretty excited about the new Metal Earth kits!   Those are little packs of metal you put together to build the Disney Icons.  I have a feeling these will be a pretty big rage in my family!


WHAT ABOUT YOU?  
WHICH NEW PRODUCT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?


If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment