Do you love the Disney Villains as much as I do? They seem to be growing more and more popular in my opinion. I believe Disney is taking note, because they recently released news of an upcoming Dance and Dining Experience they are calling Club Villain!
I am very excited about this event! Starting January 16, 2016, you can join Dr. Facilie and some of his evil friends such as; Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Evil Queen, and Cruella for an evening of food and dancing!! At $99 a person (plus tax and gratuity), you can enjoy this banquet style setting (meaning you may be seated with other parties, HOW FUN!) with New Orleans style cuisine such as rubbed with , with citrus gremolata, and sautéed with , tomato, okra and onions served over creamy polenta. Specialty cocktails will also be available for guests 21 and over, along with beer and wine.
Right now, online booking reservations appear to be through March 26, 2016, with Disney only offering this event on select evenings. Click HERE to make your reservations now, I have a feeling this event will book up fast! (Disney Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event).
WHAT VILLAIN WOULD YOU MOST LOVE TO DANCE AND DINE WITH?
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!