I actually met this 5 year old beautiful princess through Social Media (Isn't it an awesome thing?). I was captivated in awe at the outfits Giselle's mom made for her! Then the pictures they took were just stunning!!!! How could I not feature them?!?!
WHAT ARE THREE THINGS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT CHILDREN WITH DOWN SYNDROME?
1. They are just like any other child, they're not always happy, they're not always stubborn.
2. She will learn things, just at a slower pace which is fine, gives us time to smell the roses.
3. She deserves every opportunity in life.
WHAT IS HER FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER?
Oh gosh that changes almost daily. Today it's Belle.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOMENT WITH HER: There's so many! I honestly do not have a favorite. I think every trip becomes my new favorite trip.
ANY SPECIAL NEEDS EXCEPTIONS YOU WANT TO SHARE ABOUT THAT THE DISNEY PARKS HELPED YOU WITH? One thing we could not live without is the stroller/wheelchair pass. It allows Giselle to stay in her "safe" zone, her stroller, while we go through the lines. She doesn't quite understand the waiting in one spot thing yet and 50 pounds is too much to hold lol! She will get it one day though.
To learn more about this adorable family, please go check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GisellesGarden
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!