WHAT ARE THREE THINGS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT CHILDREN WITH DOWN SYNDROME?
1. They are more like everyone else than different.
2. People with DS have the same feelings/emotions that you do.
3. People with DS can live a full life including being in a regular school setting, college, having a career, and getting married.
WHAT IS HER FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER? Elsa
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOMENT WITH HER: When we were at Disney she asked every princess she met if they would go swimming with her. Their answers were priceless!!
WHAT DOES DISNEY MEAN OR DO FOR YOUR FAMILY?
We LOVE it!!! We all had such a wonderful time from daylight till dark. Memories that will last a lifetime!!
ANY SPECIAL NEEDS EXCEPTIONS YOU WANT TO SHARE ABOUT THAT THE DISNEY PARKS HELPED YOU WITH? We used the wheelchair / stroller pass to be able to carry the stroller with us everywhere. She got so tired she would just sit down and not walk. The stroller was the only way we could have toured Disney. We also used the Fast Pass for every ride.
If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit
and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!! All their services are FREE to you! Their services include:
- Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
- Booking all of your dining reservations
- Booking all of your fast passes
- Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
- Special Events and experiences
- Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
- and so much more! It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!