Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mickey Mouse Flats by Melissa Shoes!


OK, so if you are a Disney fan like myself, I am sure you have been tagged on social media many times with those Mickey Mouse themed heels, right?!?!?   Well, guess what?   On a recent trip to Disney Springs, I discovered something even better!!!!

When Disney Springs opened, I heard there was a store opening by a designer called, Melissa Shoes, who is a new to me designer that has trendy jelly style shoes!    YES!  I said Jelly shoes!!!!   OK, so I get not everybody like me is a fan of this 80s child trend, but regardless, you have to check them out!   These shoes are not the uncomfortable stinky ones many of us remember LOL.   Her shoes are AMAZINGLY comfortable!!!  Little clouds for your feet I swear!   Not only that, but even better, she makes DISNEY THEMED SHOES!!!!!!  

At first, you could only get these shoes exclusively at Disney Springs.  But guess what?!?!   She recently released them on her website too!   Click HERE to see them not only in black, but in a white shade as well! (Disney Springs also had them in a beige type color)   At $90 a pair, although somewhat high, I believe reasonable for a designer pair of ultra comfortable Disney flats!   You could easily wear these dressy or casual!   Perfect for park visits too!



And if you have kids (or can wear kid sizes like myself) you have to check out their other designs for kids as well!   They do make the flats as seen above in kids sizes, but I believe you can only get them in the Disney Springs store as well as other designs I saw there that don't appear to be on the website! The website does have a similar pair with straps though if you can not make it to Disney Springs!



If these are something you want (HINT HINT!  Its on my Mothers Day and Birthday wish list and will soon be on an updated version of my Disney Bucket List), you may want to order them quick!   They tend to sell out, especially in the black ones both in the store and on the website at times!!   As adorable AND comfortable as these shoes are, I can totally see why!





If you need help booking your own magical Disney Vacation, please visit 


and send them a message for a no obligation quote to get started!!   All their services are FREE to you!  Their services include:
  • Finding the best rate possible, they will even notify you if a better deal comes up before your trip
  • Booking all of your dining reservations
  • Booking all of your fast passes
  • Itinerary planning, including helping you plan your visit around the lowest crowds for your dates
  • Special Events and experiences
  • Customizing which resort is best for you and your family
  • and so much more!  It is like having your own personal fairy godmother in real life!





No comments:

Post a Comment