Friday, November 13, 2015

CAPTAIN EO CLOSES FOR GOOD DECEMBER 6

THIS JUST IN!!


Today, Epcot placed this sign outside of the Captain EO 3D show!

I have to tell you, I want to cry!   Captain EO is one of the things I insist on doing EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to Epcot!   I am a huge Michael Jackson fan and this show is reminiscent of his best times in my opinion!   I am always amazed in the waiting area, when they are showing a film on the making of Captain EO and playing MJ music, guests of all ages from all over the world are ALWAYS singing and dancing along!  

Yes, I know this attraction is pretty outdated and has been rumored to be closing for a long time.   I kept hoping they would just do some minor updating!   Even with it being outdated, I am a huge fan of the old 3D style!    I love how sitting in the audience, you could feel being sneezed on or being whipped in the confrontation scene!

As a kid, this lady terrified me!!!  Hands down one of the scariest villains from my childhood!  But I remember even at that age thinking it was AWESOME!!!   

And who doesn't love these guys????
  


December 6, 2015 will be the final day of this attraction though!!!!

I will have to wear my attraction shirt in mourning!



WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THIS ATTRACTION?

WILL YOU BE THERE ON FINALE DAY?



No comments:

Post a Comment